Coalition’s Staff Code of Conduct
EARLY LEARNING COALITION OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our goal is an ethical work environment for all. Our employees are expected to understand and develop a commitment to ethical conduct throughout their duties and activities.
- Our employees exhibit honesty, integrity, just management, fairness, trust, safety, and respect to coworkers, superiors, subordinates, those we serve and those who provide service to us.
- Our employees promote a positive work environment. Behaviors such as unscrupulous communications and gossip are destructive and not appropriate in our workplace.
- Our employees are good citizens of the community, reflecting well upon our Coalition.
- Our employees are faithful to the Coalition and respectful of its leadership.
- Our employees support our commitment to pursuing sound business growth with fair competition while providing quality products and services, delivered on time and within budget.
- Our employees are entrusted with Organizational confidences. Respect these confidences. We expect that proprietary information will be protected and secure and will not be disclosed to anyone without proper authorization.
- We respect cultural diversity and recognize the value of a diverse workplace.
- We are committed to providing a drug-free, safe, and healthy work environment, and to observe environmentally sound business practices. We strive to do no harm and where possible, make the community a better place to live.
- Our employees maintain accurate and complete business and transactional records. All information is to be factually represented in a timely manner.
- We tell our customers the truth. All statements, communications, and representations to current and prospective customers is accurate and forthright.
- We avoid the appearance of wrongdoing. Our employees neither accept nor provide any courtesies or gifts that are or could be perceived as in exchange for business inducements.
- We are fiscally responsible. We guard against waste. We use and protect our Coalition’s assets wisely. We understand that management override of internal controls is prohibited.