Quality Assessment Specialist
- Provides training and technical assistance to early learning providers, parents and community partners to ensure child assessments are completed in School Readiness and Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Programs.
- Supports Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Assessment and My Teaching Strategies with providers.
- Evaluates, develops and coordinates assessment training needs of child care providers and administrators.
- Upholds training criteria according to International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) requirements.
- Offers training for provider families on the use of My Teaching Strategies
- Maintains communication with School Readiness and Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten providers through Constant Contacts, emails and phone calls to promptly answer questions and support providers in the assessment process.
- Meets with providers and teachers to review assessment growth and performance patterns of children using My Teaching Strategies management system and data reports.
- Oversees pre/post assessment of children participating in the School Readiness program.
- Provides ongoing support to My Teaching Strategies demonstration sites.
- Promotes partnerships between families and providers utilizing My Teaching Strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, special education, early childhood, psychology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in early childhood or a related setting
- My Teaching Strategies experience and knowledge, preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and some weekends
- Must be willing to travel within the four counties (Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee)
To apply for this job email your completed ELC Application Form and your Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org