The Office of Early Learning Provider Portal is undergoing changes! As with any new system, you might have questions. This page will be updated with information especially designed for Provider Portal users. Check back here for FAQ’s and progress updates.
Last Updated: 5/3/2019
Good news for Provider Portal Users! Providers can now update user account information for signatures on their own: On the provider dashboard, click on the gear in the upper right hand corner. Then, click on the Account Information button. Then, update the information and click Save.
Questions? Please contact your Portal Champion: Amanda Devariste (Collier providers), Cora Rice (Lee, Hendry, Glades providers A-K), Bron Gogia (Lee, Hendry, Glades providers K-Z)
We are so pleased at the progress of data entry into the Portal. Recognizing that the Portal is not always working exactly as expected, this can be especially challenging. Thank you for your patience! This message is intended to provide clarifications on due dates and provide a handy reference for your use as you are entering data for both VPK and School Readiness:
|Information for the Provider Portal||Support Documents to be Uploaded to the ELC SharePoint||Due Dates|
|VPK Attendance||Enter daily attendance records||
|School Readiness||Enter daily attendance records||
Please use this chart as a reference.
Here are a few tips for data entry:
- Getting an error message while entering attendance? Try a few times. Sometime you have to wait about 30 minutes and return to the data entry.
- If you have children listed in the wrong VPK classroom, please do not transfer them without check with ELC staff first.
- See our introductory SR Attendance Training Video.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions
- Need help with specific issues? Please reach out to your Portal Champion. Not sure who that is? Contact Gayla Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you.
- VPK attendance should be fully entered from the beginning of the VPK year through the end of March. Ongoing attendance will be in the portal.
- SR attendance: you should be working toward fully entering all attendance data beginning in July 2018 through March. Complete this work by May 17, 2019 and you will receive a laptop computer from the ELC. Running into problems? Talk with your Portal Champion.
- Assistance with data entry is available:
- via phone
- via scheduled provider Zoom call
- by making an appointment to work with your Portal Champion here at the ELC
- by making an appointment to work with your Portal Champion at your program
- May 17, 2019 is rapidly approaching – please allow yourself some time to enter all the information into the portal to meet this deadline.
Portal Champion Contact Information:
Amanda Devariste 239-935-6113 Amanda.Devariste@elcofswfl.org
Bronwyn Gogia 239-935-6167 Bronwyn.Gogia@elcofswfl.org
Cora Rice 239-935-6157 Cora.Rice@elcofswfl.org
Provider Portal SR Attendance
Sometimes you will see children listed twice on the attendance roster within a month.
- If a child’s birthday occurs during that month, you will see a separate listing to show the change in care level.
- If you see a child listed twice on the attendance roster, it can be due to an update to her file (like a new care level) or an error in the system.
- If the listing is due to a system error, a member of the ELC staff will need to work on the correction.
The 2019-2020 Provider Profile has three new required elements (see below). These were not a required part of the 2018-2019 Profile. Additionally, if you need to make changes to the 18-19 profile, you will be prompted to fill in the missing elements to keep your profile active.
- Missing Fees and Discounts (there must be something in each field; if a fee does not apply, please place a zero in the field)
- Private Pay Rates
- Closures Calendar (include both your holidays and other personal days off beyond the 12 holidays)
When terminating a child from the enrollment roster, the last day of attendance is also the date entered for termination.