Request For Proposals
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida, Inc.
-REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR IT CONSULTING SUPPORT SERVICES-
Release Date: May 26, 2017
Proposals Due: 5:00 P.M. DST, June 2, 2017
The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida (ELCSWFL) seeks an experienced person to work as a consultant with ELCSWFL IT staff beginning June 15, 2017. The successful bidder will have demonstrated experience in working in the areas of Information Technology with ten (10) years’ experience on email servers and server migration, including the following:
- Interested parties are requested to submit a resume that includes prior experience in the areas of the requested services, including the identification and contact names and telephone numbers of those organizations currently working/previously worked for.
- Applications and questions should be submitted electronically to Peter Escayg, Director of Risk Management of the ELCSWFL at: Escayg@elcofswfl.org
- Refer to the link below for the scope of work expected in the resultant contract.
- Application should include a rate per hour for requested services as included in the scope of work, and an estimated completion time for each activity of section “A” of the scope of work.
- Based on performance, the resultant contract may be renewed annually for a total period of 3 years.
Only applications received prior to 5 p.m. on June 2, 2017 will be considered.
The Coalition is supported by a grant from the Florida Department of Education, Office of Early Learning, recipient of a Child Care and Development Block Grant (45 Code of Federal Regulation, parts 98 and 99).