Request For Proposals
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida, Inc.
Accepting Bid Proposal: Occasional Trainers needed for Early Learning Coalition
The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is seeking to contract with bi-lingual and English speaking adult trainers to provide trainings to the Coalition’s contracted child care practitioners. Subject areas for training practitioners may include: Positive Discipline, literacy, business practices for owners/directors of child care facilities, Family Child Care Home business practices, Second Step, leadership and team work, Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies Gold and CLASS among others. Trainings may be offered at sites located in Collier, Glades/Hendry and Lee Counties, including the Coalition offices, on weekends and evenings. Work will be on an as needed basis.
- Able to teach adult learners of differing educational levels.
- Have childcare experience as teacher and/or director.
- Understand curriculum development for adult learners.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Knowledge of International Association of Continuing Education and Training standards (subject information can be viewed on the Coalition’s website).
- Knowledge in Early Childhood Education or related field.
Bid proposal must include detailed qualifications (resume may be substituted)
Training rate/hour will be negotiated with successful proposers based on the scope of the specific service, including the time frame by which services will be completed and the availability of training site.
Please send bid proposal to Gayla Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must receive bid proposal before August 15, 2017
The Coalition is supported by a grant from the Florida Department of Education, Office of Early Learning, recipient of a Child Care and Development Block Grant (45 Code of Federal Regulation, parts 98 and 99).