About the Provider Services Portal
In April, 2017 the Florida Office of Early Learning (OEL) created the Provider Services Portal. The use of this portal is required. This is an element of both School Readiness and Voluntary Prekindergarten contracts. In the contracts, the system is referred to as the Statewide Information System or the Provider Portal.
What’s in it for me? What are the advantages of the Provider Portal?
- Once a provider profile is set up, it does not have to be done again. Updates may be made by the provider as they happen, such as rate and service changes, hours of operation, and personnel changes. Annual updates will be made to the existing profile instead of the Provider Update Form.
- The completed profile will populate the VPK and SR provider contracts. This will save you from the tedious work of filling out the contracts.
- Documents are safely stored, accessible only by approved provider and ELC staff. They can be downloaded if needed, and do not need to be replaced unless they expire. They do not get misfiled or lost.
- The portal is available 24/7. You do not need to wait for the ELC to be open to make changes and complete uploads.
Is the use of the Provider Portal mandatory?
- Yes, the Provider Portal will need to be utilized by all providers. The Provider Profile will be completed and used to provide prospective families with information about the programs in the area. School Readiness and VPK Contracts will be completed there. Provider Documents, such as a DCF License, Certificate of Liability Insurance, W-9, Sunbiz page, and Accreditation Certificates must be uploaded to the profile, and updated as they expire throughout the years.
- Providers who are not affiliated with the Coalition are also asked to complete a provider profile which allows their information to be available to parents for the purpose of referrals.
How do I get to the portal?
- First time users will go to Registration Page.
- After registering, you are cleared to enter the Provider Portal.
Who do I contact for assistance with the Provider Portal?
- Start with the Provider Portal User Guide
- Contact Kristi Biffar at 239-935-6177 or Kristi.Biffar@elcofswsfl.org
- You can also contact your Early Childhood Specialist
Need More help? Visit the Provider FAQ page.