Southwest Florida Stars
SWFL Stars is a 5-star rating system designed to highlight and enhance the quality of childcare services in our service area, which includes Collier, Glades, Hendry, and Lee counties. It was developed through a great team effort, using a collaborative approach between the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida Quality Services staff members, Program Committee members, and a SWFL Stars Workgroup, which included SWFL childcare providers.
The vision of SWFL Stars is to promote and recognize early learning environments of distinguished quality which will support young children to become lifelong learners.
- To raise the standards and accountability in early learning environments and provide a road map to quality
- To promote positive outcomes for children.
- To identify and recognize early learning providers for the quality services they provide.
- To build a stronger partnership between early learning providers and the Early Learning Coalition of SWFL
- To offer early learning providers a marketing tool.
- Southwest Florida Stars Application Bilingual
- SWFL Stars Provider Guide
- PD and SQ Worksheet for Providers
- SWFL STARS Scoresheet- FCCH
- SWFL STARS Scoresheet- Centers