Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Filing a Complaint

If you know that one of our employees, a contractor, child care service provider, parent or other benefit recipient has done something wrong, such as falsifying records, committing fraud, or wasting or mismanaging state personnel, equipment or money, use this complaint form to provide information. Contact the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) with your report at 850-717-8605, fax 850-745-2536 or OIG staff will review your compliant and investigate it or refer it to the appropriate office.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter
No Thanks
Thanks for signing up. You must confirm your email address before we can send you. Please check your email and follow the instructions.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.
Don't miss out. Subscribe today.
WordPress Popup