CCR&R for Providers
This coalition supports potential and current providers. We are available to offer information about starting a new child care business and enhancing your program. We are also eager to answer your questions about the VPK and School Readiness Programs. Please contact our provider services team at (239) 935- 6100. Office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Update your profile in Florida’s Early Learning Provider Portal! Every year hundreds of thousands of families are served by Florida’s 30 early learning coalitions’ CCR&R services. When providers participate in the annual provider update, Florida CCR&Rs are able to:
- Inform communities about child care and the cost of care.
- Offer customized child care listings to families based on their needs.
- Provide a FREE marketing tool for ALL legally operating child care providers in Florida.
The information collected on child care businesses assists Florida with state and federal reporting and statewide child care analysis.
To complete your 2021 Provider Update and be included in child care listings to families:
1. Log on to your Provider Portal account.
2. Choose year 2021 on the top right hand side.
3. Click each tab and review the information. Make any necessary updates, making sure all fees, private pay rates and schedules are accurate.
4. Submit your profile for coalition review.
5. Periodically check for correspondence and the coalition’s approval.
Early Learning Provider Portal https://providerservices.