Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020 our offices will be closed to the public and we will be available by phone only during this time. If you are a parent and have need for services, such as child care referrals and help with the family portal, please use this list to contact staff.
For general questions, please dial (239) 935-6153
For Spanish speakers, please dial (239) 935-6108
For Creole speakers, please dial (239) 935-6153
Please note: messages left on these lines will be checked frequently throughout the Monday – Friday workday, and calls will be returned as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Your health and safety are our priority. Please continue to follow the appropriate precautions to prevent respiratory illness:
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- If you have not already done so, get your flu vaccine. The vaccine is readily available for employees as well as for the public.
You may also refer to the FDOH call center at 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com.
CDC- Covid-19 website:
CDC guidance for schools: