- The Florida Policy Institute’s list of resources. Hurricane Ian Response: Safety Net Policy Tracker which provides resources that have been mobilized by federal, state, and local government agencies to provide relief to Floridians harmed by Hurricane Ian. This also provides some information on FEMA and Disaster Recovery Centers.
- The Florida Chamber’s resource list. After the Storm Resource Page which provides resources to help individuals, local communities, and local businesses assess the damage, donate, volunteer, and prepare for any future disasters.
- Florida Philanthropic Network resource list. FPN will continue to update our Hurricane Ian resource page for foundations and non-profits. You can access all accumulated resources by visiting our resource page – FPN Hurricane Ian Resource Page
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Business and Individual Disaster Assistance
- Florida Disaster
- Small Business Bridge Loan Information
- Small Business Administration Assistance
- Small Business Administration Fact Sheet
- Resources from Southwest Florida, Inc.
- FEMA Assistance: What to Expect
- FEMA: What Type of Assistance is Available?
- FEMA: Child Care Funding Guide
- FEMA: Help After a Disaster
- Disaster Assistance
- Disaster Resources for Children
- United Way
- Blue Roof Information